Ok, I've been a professional photographer for many years and practically grew up to the sound of running water as my dad, a portrait and event photographer himself, was developing film and printing images.
And yet those of you who already know the story of how we moved… and moved… and moved… (oh, the dark side of being married to an academic researcher) may understand with which vivid anticipation and yet subconscious anxiety I am approaching the launch of this new (to me) Brum photography project – a website dedicated to urban and lifestyle portraiture in Birmingham.
Instead of thinking of a move as an unsettling loss of clients, colleagues and friends, I want to use this website space to re-frame the change positively:
- as a place where to develop and carry my social and photography networks with me, independent of location
- as a window to explore photographically a wonderful cultural diversity Birmingham has to offer
- as a showcase of each of your portrait sessions as a truly unique fun urban experience – bold or casual, colourful or crisp black and white, street or fashion.
I am so excited!
- information how to book me for an urban portrait session or events
- announcements about social media packages
- offers of free street mini sessions and FFT (files for time) model portfolio shoots.
Do not miss!